Monday, September 19, 2011

Toronto


Somewhere between 3:30 pm - 4:20 pm my Martin DC-16GTE Premium Guitar was STOLEN from the trunk of my car in the Bay Street/Dundas Parkade in downtown Toronto.

I am fairly certain I missed the thief by minutes, as I could hear the tinkling of glass from the small passenger side window making its way to the ground.

The guitar has rough marks on the back of the head and a few bang up marks on the back. (I dropped it on some rocks when I was drunk... needless to say, me and that old girl had some good times together in our short time together.) It has a colourful strap, that's kind of ratty looking (this is sentimentally what means most to me) and was in a green velvet guitar case with a plain black exterior. There were some harmonicas, a patch cord, capo and some other stuff in there too.

If you could pass on the message to help me find this guitar, that would be much appreciated! Thank you for your help!


0 comments:

 
© Kayla Luky